Saturday, February 10, 2007

music

there r many type of music. i think i goove to most types, manb xcept 4 country. my father 's taste in music has influence quite a bit. bcause of him, i listen to rock n metal n jazz-n i reali reali facncy them.
my dad also influence my elder brothar so much dat i noticed dat he listens to nothing but heavy metal n rock. i feel dat he thinks bands like 'falloutboys' socalled rock songs r rubbish. my dad was e 1 hu started my brother on the bass who now is now like obsessed w it.

my father's favorite band is deep purple. he is a very musically inclined person. he loves music. but he dosen't really follow the rules. he learned 2 played e guiter himself n can play the drum n piano a bit. wen it comes to music, he is really cool. my father brought me 2 my 1st concert(linkin park). recently, he took me 2 a 'concert' at fort canning by yngwie malmsteen.
although i luv roc n al dat, i also listen to commercial music(gwen stefani's sweet escape is hawwwt.). inthe car, its commercial(power98), on e ipod, its songs dad likes, in sch, its hiphop(thks 2 botin).
recently, brit songs r getting popular. sissor sisters r cool. somethimes, awful songs gets addictives cus ppl cant stop singing dem(avril 's complicated-she cant sing!). sometimes techno is cool too -'fatboyslim' songs rox...

some good stuff...

ledzeppelin yngwie malmsteen gwen stefani

some bad stuff...
simple plan, ashless simpson, avril lavigne

watch ashlee sing live-Nasty!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUli8vf3Bjw






No comments: